3/4" Exposed Thermostatic Cartridge 88.30.301 (replaced with 88.30.326)
Product 88.30.301 (replaced by 88.30.326)
This cartridge has been replaced with a new and improved model: 3/4"Exposed 950 Thermostatic Cartridge 20 Point 88.30.326.
You will receive the improved model.
This brass thermostatic cartridge is part of a mixing valve that mixes hot and cold water to achieve a desired water temperature. It prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
Includes Brass O Ring for proper fit. The Brass O Ring rests at the top of the Thermostatic Cartridge, between the Thermostatic Cartridge and the Temperature Control Handle.
Replacement for these cartridge numbers:
- Coventry Brass Works 88.30.301
- Butler Mill and Brassworks Ltd. 77.30.200.02
- Thermostatic Cartridge 20 Point.
- SIGMA 19.30.183
- SIGMA 77.30.233
- SIGMA 77.30.234
Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Installation Instructions
- When replacing this thermostatic cartridge, calibrate the cartridge by setting the hot and cold temperature limits (see the Installation Instructions), to protect the user while bathing.